ACO Bypass separator Oleopass
The Oleopass is a concrete oil separator for underground installation with traffic load D400. The prefab C 35/45 reinforced concrete basin is cast monolithically, in accordance with NEN-EN 206-1. The inside has an oil-resistant coating on a blasted surface. The cover plate and any shaft construction are provided with an oil-resistant seal. The cast iron cover, traffic class D 400 (alt. B125), covers the oil separator. The internal built-in parts are made of high-quality PE. The automatic closing of the separator outlet by means of a float is standard tared for liquids with a maximum density of 0.90 g/cm3. Different densities are possible on request.
- Cost-effective solution and very suitable for large areas due to integrated bypass
- First flush treatment
- space saving
- Easy installation
- Large areas are drained with proven separator technology
- Compact construction due to combination of sludge trap and oil separator combined in one basin. This results in lower installation costs.
- Large oil storage volume and hydraulically tested sludge trap
- A high separation efficiency, standard Class I
- Low connection depth
- Coalescence filter and coarse dirt filter are easy to remove for maintenance and emptying
- Load class standard D400 according to NEN-EN 124