Polymer concrete line gully Multipoint K200. Clean grid h=1035mm, connection 160mm
Due to the clever width of 20 cm, the K200 line gully can be built in perfectly. As a line gully against the tire or in a central mole trough, the K200 always fits perfectly. The width of 20cm fits the most common vowel sizes. With a length of 45cm and the generous in-watering surface, the K200 quickly drains rainwater. The gully connection has an odor trap as standard. It can be fitted on all four sides of the chamber and has a connection for 125mm or 160mm pipe.
Benefits Multipoint K200
- Fits exactly into the stretch/roll layer along the curb;
- fits in compact mole gutter;
- height-adjustable grille (2-part version);
- oblique version connects flush with the cant of the stretch/roll layer;
- quieter street scene with less pollution;
- Hinged D400 gratings with drainlock© closure for better traffic safety;
- good accessibility for suction tube (130mm);
- Different chamber heights (500, 800, 100mm) for a silb trap capacity of up to 25 litres.