You have no items in your shopping cart
Sewage pump SLV
Non-self-priming, single-stage centrifugal pump designed for handling wastewater, process water and unfiltered and raw sewage
Grundfos sewage pump SLV, sewage pump, Vortex impeller
A dirty water pump or submersible pump offers a solution in situations where waste water does not pass through the normal
sewage can be drained. DWTN supplies a Grundfos brand sewage pump, submersible pump, wastewater pump or sewage pump. The high-quality waste water pump or submersible pump from Grundfos can be found wherever waste water needs to be pumped, cleaned and disposed of.
The SE and SL ranges of wastewater pumps offer the highest overall efficiency available on the market. Innovative technologies from Grundfos combine intelligence, motors, hydraulics and functionality to meet the challenges of modern wastewater, maximizing the hydraulic, electrical and mechanical efficiency of your pumps.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (SEV) for applications with low operating hours, dry matter content higher than 5% and a spherical free passage up to max. 100 mm, or with the S- tube impeller for applications with high operating hours, a dry matter content of maximum 3 % and a spherical free passage of up to 160 mm.
The S- tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed for the challenges of modern wastewater with variable dry matter content. The simple and robust design of the S- tube impeller offers world-class efficiency without compromising free passage.
The SE and SL ranges are built for years of trouble-free operation and can be installed wet or dry without engine cooling. In addition, they are extremely reliable and easy to maintain.
The Grundfos SEV and SL pump ranges are designed for handling wastewater, process water and unfiltered sewage in heavy-duty municipal, commercial and industrial applications. They can be permanently installed using an automatic coupling guide rail system or a fixed pipe connection; the pumps are also suitable for free-standing installation, or as portable commercial pumps.
Features and benefits
- IE3 motor efficiency for substantial energy and cost savings.
- Intelligent adaptive controls ensure reliable operation with low energy consumption.
- Integrated analog sensors provide complete monitoring of pump condition.
- Lifting handle designed for optimal balance and correct lifting.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface is extremely robust and impact-resistant.
- One cable to the pump, which simplifies pump installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Moisture-proof plug connection ensures that no liquid can enter the motor.
- Patented SmartSeal auto-coupling gasket provides a completely leak-free connection.
- The easy-to-remove bolts for pump maintenance do not require any special tools.
- Double mechanical shaft ensures longer uptime with less downtime.
- Shorter motor shaft reduces vibration to protect shaft seals and bearings.
- Closed cooling system for dry installation.
- Choice of SuperVortex or S- tube impeller.
- SmartTrim allows easier impeller clearance adjustment for maximum pump efficiency.