You have no items in your shopping cart
MULTILIFT lifting stations are complete systems designed for lifting wastewater from a level below the sewer system in buildings of all sizes, so that the water can be easily discharged into the sewer. They combine pumps with tanks and controls for easy installation at minimal cost.
The lifting stations offer simple solutions to complex problems.
MULTILIFT units range in size from small MSS units for single-family homes to large MD1 units designed for large buildings. Regardless of their size, MULTILIFT units are designed for compactness and ease of installation.
This range of lifting stations consists of a number of models ranging from small, single-source units to dual pump systems, with tank capacities from 66 liters to 1,350 liters.
A lifting station collects wastewater from below the sewer level in a building and discharges it to the sewer system. It also prevents the backflow of water in the event of high water in the sewer.
For single-family and holiday homes, use MULTILIFT MSS or M. Multi-family and commercial or public buildings always require a double pump system; choose MULTILIFT MD, MLD, or MD1/MDV.
Features and benefits
- Five motor sizes are available for each tank size (M, MD, MLD)
- Pre-assembled units include a check valve (MSS, M, MD, MLD)
- The lower weight means easy handling and installation (MSS, M, MD, MLD)
- Easy to use microprocessor with setpoints for two different levels (MSS, M, MD)
- Two adjustable inlet heights in one system (MSS, M, MD)
- Reliable microprocessor control keeps track of operating status
- High quality pressure sensor without contact with the waste water and separate high water alarm sensor
- Flexible inlet connections with sockets and fittings.
Choice of three main DN100 inlets with two additional inlet connections provide maximum flexibility
- Extensive range of tank sizes for every conceivable application: 66 – 100 – 120 – 270 – 450 – 900 and 1350 liters
- Sloping tank bottoms to prevent sedimentation and to reduce the amount of residual waste water
- Airtight polyethylene material for gas and odor proof system. Non-clogging Vortex impellers with ball passages up to 80mm
- Unique pump design of the SE pumps for MD1/MDV (see SE pages).