Linear gutter Multiline Sealin
Leaky connections between gutter elements of conventional line drainage systems made of (fibre) concrete can contaminate the soil. Conversely, sand infiltration from surrounding pavement can cause subsidence in the pavement. ACO therefore developed the ACO DRAIN Multiline Sealin: a linear drainage channel made of polymer concrete with guaranteed watertight connections .
Areas of application
- Shopping areas with freight traffic;
- pedestrian areas;
- parking spaces for passenger cars;
- inner-city areas;
- loading and unloading areas;
- car washes.
Benefits ACO Seal in
- Equipped with galvanized steel or stainless steel edge protection:
- available in gutter widths NW 100, 150, & 200 mm;
- the ACO MultiLine Seal in system is guaranteed to be watertight for more than 72 hours;
- not a drop is lost during the entire ACO system chain;
- makes applying sealant joint during construction superfluous;
- even better self-cleaning capacity due to lack of sealant rebate;
- light in weight.