You have no items in your shopping cart
Grid gutter Prefaest HRI, self-supporting
Grid gutter Prefaest HRI, self-supporting type I
Grid gutters HRI have been the most sustainable solution for drainage projects for years.
Stradal's self-supporting HRI grid channels are marketed in the Netherlands by DWTN. A self-supporting line drainage, fitted with a cast iron "Banana" or "Saone" profile grating class D, 400KN or F, 900KN.
Stradal HRI® linear drainage channels are the most sustainable solution for drainage projects. The patented production method, which uses a very high (self-compacting) concrete quality and in which the gutters are provided with a steel longitudinal and transverse reinforcement, to which the galvanized angle profiles and screw sleeves are also coupled, allow HRI® gutters to be installed without a support back. could be. Even at traffic class F, 900KN. In accordance with NEN-EN 1433, drainage channels for traffic areas, the HRI® channels fall under the so-called I-type.
HRI® gutters are provided with pre-assembled, specially developed, nodular cast iron grids. The profile ensures an optimal and fast absorption of water. The HRI® gutters are also equipped with a stud/nut end. In combination with the applied pin/hole connection, this ensures optimum support between the gutter elements. Thanks to the prepared sealant joint, it is possible to finish the elements in a liquid-tight manner. Sand trap elements and end plates can be supplied with a PVC or HDPE connection.
Advantages of HRI® line drainage:
- patented production technology
- high concrete strength
- steel longitudinal and transverse reinforcement
- no support back needed
- kit room for liquid-tight sealing
- great diversity in dimensions
- high inflow and outflow capacity
- manning trickler 95
- platforms and aircraft stands
- port areas
- environmental stations
- fire training areas
- visibly drain HWA
- bus stations
- downtown renewal
- wadi crossings and bottom passages
- fauna solutions
- Grid gutter Prefaest HRI, type I
- Grid gutter HRI 200, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 250, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 300, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 400, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 500, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 600, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 700, self-supporting type I