You have no items in your shopping cart
Grid gutter Modular, 500-2500mm
Grid gutter MODULAR
Variable in height and width from 500-2500mm
The DELTA-UM range belongs to the I-series of self-supporting grid channels according to the EN-1433 standard. These are gutters that do not require additional lateral reinforcement when installed. They are reinforced grid channels in self-compacting concrete (ZVB) with concrete quality C60/75.
DELTA-UM gutters are extremely suitable for different traffic classes A15 to D400. The gutters are capable of transferring such heavy loads to the underlying foundation, which must of course be correctly designed and constructed for this purpose.
The grate gutters within the DELTA-UM range are characterized by the different types of covers, namely concrete or cast iron.
The grid gutters are always provided with a tongue and groove connection, which makes placement and alignment easier. After installation, this connection limits settlement in the event of incorrect use, incorrect design and/or installed foundations.
The Delta-UM modular grid channels are available with an internal width of 500-2500mm and an internal height of 500-1500mm. These can be provided with concrete grid covers up to class D, 400KN. For a width of 500mm and 600mm, these can also be fitted with cast iron grids.
|Width in mm||Height in mm|
- Grid gutter Prefaest HRI, type I
- Grid gutter HRI 200, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 250, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 300, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 400, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 500, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 600, self-supporting type I
- Grid gutter HRI 700, self-supporting type I