Concrete cable tray HRI - Type I
DWTN has concrete cable trays from Stradal in its range. Stradal is a French producer of self-supporting cable trays, with a good name recognition. Their cable trays can be used in all kinds of areas. They have already been used in the construction of the TGV, the French high-speed train, and at airports. But the cable trays are also very suitable for smaller projects.
We have a wide range of Stradal cable trays. These cable trays are suitable for cables, water and gas pipes. We offer the covers in cast iron, suitable for heavy traffic, class D 400KN.
Self-supporting Stradal cable trays
The Stradal cable trays can be installed without formwork and are therefore self-supporting. This makes them easy to install and cost-effective. The cable trays are resistant to all kinds of weather, such as frost and rain.
HRI cable tray from Stradal
The HRI cable tray from Stradal is a tray with a cast iron cover, making it resistant to heavy traffic. The length is standard 2 meters 25 or 3 meters. The gutter is available from an inner width of 15 centimeters to an inner width of 60 centimeters. In addition to the gutters themselves, fitting pieces and end plates are also available. As a result, you will find the total package for installing the Stradal cable trays with us.
Would you like more information about the Stradal cable trays? Please feel free to contact one of our employees. You can reach us by phone between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. You can also reach us by email. You can request a quote via the website. You will receive this within one to two working days, so that you quickly know how much your required drainage products cost. We will then be happy to explain the offer to you.
DWTN has been offering drainage products for 25 years. You can contact us for all kinds of solutions. We always have many products in stock, so you can get started quickly. You can pick up the materials yourself or have them delivered to your home.
- Dry networks
- Cable trays for telecom, electrical, optical cables
- Petrol, gas, air conditioning piping protection
- Transport of water
- Self-supporting cable tray Type I, installed without concrete casing
- High-quality self-compacting concrete C 55/67 W+R with reinforcement mesh (resistant to frost, thaw, salts, petrol, oil, ...)
- Length = 2.25 m or 3 m.
- Sturdy wide edge protection in galvanized steel connected to the reinforcement
- Tongue and groove system with recess (also with male/female end plates) that is sealed to guarantee a watertight system
- Quick installation due to the length and the presence of pins for alignment
- Length, mass of elements and pins ensure the stability of the gutter
- Equipped with 2 lifting loops to be able to lift the elements
Checker plate properties
- Manufactured from ductile iron FGS 500-7
- Anti-slip structure
- Supplied bolted (2 bolts per grid of 0.75m)
- Available on request with anti-theft bolts