Bypass separator with coalescing filter. CE marking
The DWTN Oleopass is a concrete oil separator for underground installation with traffic load D400. The prefab C 35/45 reinforced concrete basin is cast monolithically, in accordance with NEN-EN 206-1. The inside has an oil-resistant coating on a blasted surface. The cover plate and any shaft construction are provided with an oil-resistant seal. The cast iron cover, traffic class D 400 (alt. B125), covers the oil separator. The internal built-in parts are made of high-quality PE. The automatic closing of the separator outlet by means of a float is standard tared for liquids with a maximum density of 0.90 g/cm3. Different densities are possible on request.
- Cost-effective solution and very suitable for large areas due to integrated bypass
- First flush treatment
- space saving
- Easy installation
- Large areas are drained with proven separator technology
- Compact construction due to combination of sludge trap and oil separator combined in one basin. This results in lower installation costs.
- Large oil storage volume and hydraulically tested sludge trap
- A high separation efficiency, standard Class I
- Low connection depth
- Coalescence filter and coarse dirt filter are easy to remove for maintenance and emptying
- Load class standard D400 according to NEN-EN 124
Separators for all applications
We supply the right separator for every application. This way we always offer the best drainage solution. Can be delivered quickly and almost always from stock. We supply the following types of separators: